Paulding County Health Department
451 Jimmy Campbell Parkway
Dallas, GA 30132
- Monday – Wednesday
7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins accepted each morning at 7:30 a.m.
Health department in paulding county offers the following services:
- immunizations in children, adults;
- services for pregnant women, infants, and children;
- pregnancy testing and monitoring;
- screening, treatment, and counseling of sexually transmitted diseases;
- family planning/Women’s health;
- screening and counseling, and treatment of HIV;
- tuberculosis screening, treatment, X-ray and further monitoring;
- breast and cervical cancer program;
- child health;
- school hearing, vision, free dental care, and nutrition screening;
- early hearing detection intervention (0-3 months).