Medicaid & Dental Care Coverage in Ohio
Below you can see each branch of dental care to find out what Medicaid in Ohio covers and does not cover.
- Braces – covered if they are medically necessary. Medicaid covers medical braces but does not cover cosmetic braces;
- Checkups and Cleanings – 2 cleanings per year are covered for adults. Adults may have a copay of $3 per each visit;
- Dentures – dentures that are medically necessary are covered;
- Dental Implants – not covered by Medicaid;
- Dental/Oral Surgery – covered by Medicaid if it is medically necessary;
- Fillings, Extractions, and Crowns – extractions that are medically necessary are covered, at a cost of $3 copay per visit;
- Teeth Whitening – not covered by Medicaid;
- Root Canals – covered if they are medically necessary, at a cost of $3 copay per visit;
- X-rays – 2 x-rays per year together with checkups and cleanings.
Important: Medicaid in Ohio covers not only dental care for those emergency situations.
Payday loans as a way to pay for dental services
We know that dental costs can be very expensive and often unexpected. If you need help paying dental care bills, a loan up to $1000 can help you out and relieve some of the stress. Many online lenders offer cheap, direct and secure payday loans for any purpose, inclding for covering medical bills. Such loans are short-term, have no hidden fees, clear terms and conditions.
You can apply for an online payday loan as soon as you know that you need dental bill help. The application process takes a few minutes and you will know immediately if you are accepted for a cash advance. If you have internet connection on your smartphone, you can even apply for a loan while you’re in the waiting room! Once approved, you can get money into your bank account quickly, safely and directly.