The following list includes key oral health grantmaking organizations in Ohio. Information on funding cycles, areas of interest, and requirements are posted online. Visit each organization's website to learn more.
The foundation will provide $150,000 in grants to support programs which focus on adult and/or children’s oral health. Grants are limited to a maximum of $5,000 each. Applications are due September 30, 2016.
Each prior grant recipient must complete and submit a grant reporting form by the grant submission deadline of September 30, 2016 in order to be considered for the 2016 Brighter Futures Community Grants program.
- Cleveland Foundation
- Delta Dental Foundation
- Dental Trade Alliance Foundation
- Finance Fund
- Grantmakers in Health
- The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- The HealthPath Foundation of Ohio
- Interact for Health
- Ohio Dental Association Foundation
- Ohio Department of Health, Oral Health Program Grant Funds
- Ohio United Way
- Osteopathic Heritage Foundations
- Philanthropy Ohio
- St. Luke's Foundation of Cleveland, Ohio
- Sisters of Charity Foundation of Canton
- The Toledo Community Foundation