The following list includes key oral health grantmaking organizations in Ohio. Information on funding cycles, areas of interest, and requirements are posted online. Visit each organization's website to learn more.
Apply Now for ODA Foundationís Access to Dental Care Grants
Access to Care Grants are for Ohio-based oral health programs that reach out to the underserved to increase access to needed dental care and/or oral health education.
Please note that the letter of inquiry is due May 24, and the proposal deadline is June 14, 2017.
- Cleveland Foundation
- Delta Dental Foundation
- Dental Trade Alliance Foundation
- Finance Fund
- Grantmakers in Health
- The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- The HealthPath Foundation of Ohio
- Interact for Health
- Ohio Dental Association Foundation
- Ohio Department of Health, Oral Health Program Grant Funds
- Ohio United Way
- OhioHealth Foundation
- Osteopathic Heritage Foundations
- Philanthropy Ohio
- St. Luke's Foundation of Cleveland, Ohio
- Sisters of Charity Foundation of Canton
- The Toledo Community Foundation